Family and inheritance law
As one of the largest law firms in the northern part of Israel, Balter, Guth, Aloni & Co. handles inheritance disputes and large and complex divorce cases, including liquidation of farms, distribution of business property and distribution of rights and shares in companies.
The firm’s clients receive personal attention, while paying special attention to the client’s needs and the sensitivity required to handle cases involving family disputes.
The family law department in our firm has many years of professional experience in dealing with matters of personal status, both in family courts and in rabbinical courts.
The Department handles the following:
- Inheritance disputes
- Divorce cases
- Child support
- Custody / custody of children
- Division of property
- reconciliation agreements
- Divorce agreements
- Financial relations agreements
- Accompany couples in surrogacy procedure
- Protection orders
- Marriage permits
- Editing wills
- Issuing a succession order / will
- Submission of applications for annulment and / or opposition to a will / Inheritance order
- Appointment as receivers and executors